Do you want to start painting but do not know how to make aesthetic or good looking art right off the bat? Then do not worry, just follow the tips down below to help you start painting. This article would teach you how to start beginner painting.
- Practice: We all have heard the famous quote, “Practice makes man perfect”, well this is true especially in the case of painting. The more you practice the more easier and beautiful it will become. First try to start by drawing easier objects like a ball or a 3D shape, try it with a pencil first then move on to painting it.
- Instrument: After you know how to make designs with pencils, try making designs with an instrument, but first you must choose which instrument you have to go with. There are many to choose from, for example: watercolors, oils and acrylic are the most widely used by painters all over the world. The thing is, try each of these instruments and see what suits you the best.
- Get ready: Get yourself mentally ready and get things ready, for example Paper or a canvas, brushes, palette, paints and last but not the least towels.
- Basics of art: Get to know what are the basics of art, experience them. The basics are brushwork, edges, composition, value, color and technique. The earlier you master them the easier it would become for you being a fabulous painter.
- Objects: Now this is the most debatable section whilst becoming an artist. The common question is; what should I paint? Well, paint something you wanted to do for a while, paint your favourite character, paint some kind of scenery or structure from a movie, paint something completely different. Really there are no boundaries for what you should paint, it gets crazier every time.
- Improvement: After you have finished your first painting it might not come out as you expected it to. There might be some kind of mistake. The shapes would be out of line, but not to worry as remember “practice makes man perfect”. Do not stop no matter how uglier the drawing gets, no matter what people say, keep doing it until you perfect it.
View website for painting and more.